Service Desk Team Lead/ Helpdesk Supervisor/ IT Support Team Lead – Law Firm, London £45-£55k
Service Desk Team Lead/ Helpdesk Supervisor/ IT Support Team Lead
Central London including occasional travel to Essex
£45k – £55k + benefits
Opportunity to supervise and lead the IT Support team for an impressive and well respected global law firm. Working under an experienced manager who will not meddle in the day-to-day, but will provide support where required.
This is a hands-off role focussed around daily workload management with a focus on SLA management however they are looking for someone who will be able to pick up the phone and deal with escalations as and when required.
• Line manage the activities of support staff in the team providing day-to-day operational support.
• Provide escalation support when necessary and possess the technical knowledge to coach the team or handle a tricky situation
• Review and update operational procedures and ensure all Service Desk Analysts understand and follow them consistently
• You will be required to become Major Incident Manager in the Severity 1 or 2 incident following strict specific process.
• A strong technical and Team Lead background which MUST be within a law firm or similar Professional Services environment
• Experience within a process-driven corporate environment (ITIL-based change control, incident & problem management etc)
• Strong communication skills
• Strong leadership skills
My client is a reputable global law firm with a large HQ office in Central London, an easy walk from Liverpool St or Moorgate Stations. As well as excellent facilities on site (restaurant, gym, nap rooms etc.) they also provide a platform where you can learn and progress.