£45k + benefits – Permanent – London
Picture More are working with a leading Law Firm who are seeking an experienced Team Leader to mentor, manage, coach and develop a team of Service Desk staff.
Previous Team Leader experience is essential as you will be managing a team of 10-12. You will also need previous experience of ITIL processes and procedures, such as SLA’s, Incident, Change Management, Problem management, Asset and Configuration Management and IT Service reporting.
Role is 60:40 split between managerial and technical.
• Previous Team Leader experience
• Strong Technically (40% hands-on , 60% team leadership)
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Mentoring and coaching staff
• ITIL Service Management experience
• Review meetings of 1st and 2nd line staff
• Chair regular meetings
• Able to operate as a good team player
• Good communicator with the user environment at all levels
• Excellent staff leadership qualities
Technical Skills Required:
• Strong knowledge – legal apps, Document management systems, Office XP/2003/2007/2010, Citrix – advanced level
• Manage service desk processes
• Identify training requirements
• Manage call distribution
Company – London based global law firm
Apply to email@example.com