Service Transition Coordinator/ Service Transition Analyst/ Service Management Analyst/ ITIL Analyst
Fixed term contract – 12 months
Location – London
• Professional services industry experience (Legal Sector an advantage).
• Knowledge of Office 2010 and Windows 7.
• Educated to degree level or with appropriate professional experience.
• ITIL expert
• Excellent customer service skills
• Experience of working in a high-pressured environment
About the role
This role will be based within a team who are responsible for ensuring a smooth transition into the production environment of all IT related projects. It will be closely working with technical and customer service teams. This is a vital role within the department and provides the link between the technical and customer services teams.
The role also consists of:
• Assisting the Service Transition Team with involvement in the research and deployment planning for assigned IT Projects and activities.
• Contributing to the continual Service Improvement of the processes used by the Service Transition Team.
• Input into the successful implementation of new services into the production environment.
About the company
The client is a global law firm in Central London