SharePoint Developer, SharePoint Administrator, SQL, Legal IT, Law Firm, Professional Services, London
SharePoint Developer / SharePoint Administrator required to work for a growing Law Firm based in Central London. Your main responsibilities will be designing and building the development of global Intranet solutions and maintaining the existing applications. You will contribute to frameworks and standards, such as the data access framework and the style/UI framework.
* Developing intuitive UIs (user interfaces).
* Development and on-going improvement of middle-tier applications used for accessing systems and data such as SQL, Active Directory, Exchange, Personnel systems and other data sources.
* Application Lifecycle (improvement, optimisation, maintenance, documentation, testing, source control).
* Administration and support of SharePoint 2010/2013.
* Contributing to the firm’s development standards and frameworks.
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
* Experience working in a commercial or professional services environment
* Minimum 1 year of experience developing on the SharePoint (2010/2013) platform (event receivers, workflows, web parts, packaging solutions, application pages, controls) and supporting the SharePoint Farm.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate ideas both verbally and through written proposals
* Exposure to K2 forms and workflow would be desirable.
* Experience with SharePoint Administration and support.
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details to firstname.lastname@example.org