Intapp, a global leader in legal software, today announced that Ralph Baxter, former Chairman and CEO of Orrick, will lead a special keynote panel featuring Silicon Valley legal operations leaders at Inception 2017. Now in its second year, Inception 2017 is Intapp’s annual global user conference, which will be held from May 15-18 at the Fairmont hotel in San Francisco, California.
Ralph Baxter, who now serves as a non-executive board member for Intapp, will be joined on a panel on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 by Molly Tynan Perry, Chief Operating Officer for the Office of the General Counsel at Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Jeffrey Franke, Chief of Staff to the General Counsel and Senior Director of Legal Operations at Yahoo.
“The Chief Legal Officers in corporate legal departments today are under extraordinary pressure to deliver legal services better, faster and cheaper – and are in turn, demanding significant change from their law firms. The challenge now is to facilitate a constructive, meaningful dialogue and partnership between law firms and their clients to explore new ways of working and adapt to this fast-changing environment,” said Ralph Baxter. “This ‘Clients in Conversation’ keynote session at Inception 2017 will provide an excellent opportunity for law firm operational and management teams to hear directly from leading corporate law department leaders about their perspectives and how they view the role of technology, process and culture in helping to achieve their goals.”
“The operations leaders at law firms and other professional services firms are uniquely positioned to help their organizations transform how they deliver value to their clients,” said John Hall, CEO, Intapp. “We are thrilled to have senior executives from Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Yahoo joining us at Inception to share their perspectives and discuss how firms and in-house teams can work together more effectively to innovate and succeed.”
Focus on Insight, Innovation and Inspiration
Building on the success of Intapp’s inaugural global user conference last year, Inception 2017 will cover a wide range of content over three days, with tracks for Intapp users in IT, risk, finance, operations and firm management from law firms and other professional services firms. Highlights include:
· Executive briefings and keynotes on critical business issues and trends, including firm strategies to enhance client success, deepen client relationships and win new business
· A dedicated risk track for law firm general counsel and other risk leaders and firm managers
· Technical sessions, demonstrations and training for Intapp users, including a training lab for live, hands-on tutorials
· Presentation and discussion of product roadmaps
· Customer panels on best practices, user group meetings and peer networking opportunities
· An Intapp experts’ alley where Intapp users can ask questions and discuss specific projects, ideas and suggestions
· Special events including an opening reception, as well as a customer awards presentation and gala, in spectacular settings
The agenda for Intapp Inception 2017 is available at http://www.intapp.com/inception-agenda