Quill’s looking for Software Developers fluent in C# and .NET with a sound understanding of how the web works from server side to client side to join its software development team in Brighton.
Now serving 5000+ users, generating over half a million web requests per day and growing, Quill’s undergoing a redevelopment initiative with an iterative approach. Your responsibilities will include developing new applications and services, adding new features to existing services and gaining a solid understanding of the existing systems in order to devise ways to rebuild and replace them where necessary – all with a strong emphasis on service oriented architecture and automated tests.
Skills & requirements:-
– Proficient in C#, the .NET framework and object-oriented programming (i.e. SOLID)
– Sound understanding of automated tests
– Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using messaging
– Tools: Visual Studio, Resharper, Github, TeamCity, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, FirebirdSQL
– Great communication skills both written and verbal
– Versatile, flexible and able to take on new challenges and deliver great solutions
– 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to a maximum of 27 days
– Pension scheme with 5% company contribution after 3 months
– Healthcare cash-back scheme with subsidised gym membership (after 1 year)
– Tax-efficient cycle to work and childcare voucher schemes
– Train travel scheme
– Bonus scheme
– Close to Brighton train station
– Hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, with potential remote working for project work
How to apply:-
Please contact HR Manager, Sarah Duggan, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0161 236 2910.