Software Support Analyst
Established in 1994, Tikit applications (own software products, products from partners and product / services from the BT Portfolio) are now used in 94 of the top 100 UK law firms, 600 UK mid-market law firms and many of their North American and European counterparts.
The Software Support Analyst will be providing a high level of technical assistance to clients, excellent customer care with a high level of professionalism. You should have the analytical mind-set and technical experience required to work with technical contacts and will need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, effective time management and the ability to operate on own initiative.
• Logging all support calls in the Support Database
• Responding to client issues in accordance with the agreed SLA.
• Attending client premises when required.
• Escalating in a timely fashion to reduce customer impact.
• Acting as Lead Support Consultant on Applications.
Required Experience and Qualifications
• iManage suite of products preferably to certification level (ICSE)
• MCSE or MCP
• MS Windows Server (2008/2012) MS Windows (7/8/8.1)
• Substantial experience working within a legal or professional services environment
• Understanding of the ITIL framework
The role will is based in Central London.
To apply please forward your current CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability to email@example.com
(Please no agencies)