Software Training: Product Specialist, Linetime, Leeds
This is a “client facing” role the main duties of which would combine training and customer care skills with a positive attitude to problem solving.
The role may include various aspects of the implementation of a computer system, from Project Management, to User Training and Support.
This is a Leeds based position.
Our ideal candidate would be based on the following requirements:-
• Have good personal presentation
• Have the ability to understand client requirements and to guide clients in the implementation and usage of Liberate to fulfil these requirements
• Have the ability to deal with finance queries at the highest level
• Have good telephone skills
• Possess good organisational skills
• Be able and willing to work on own initiative
• Have a mature, strong, confident, but diplomatic personality. Be able to communicate at all levels and display patience in dealing with people/situations.
• Will have minimum 2 years experience in a solicitors office and will have knowledge of the following:-
Solicitors Accounts Rules
Nominal And Purchase Ledgers
All financial postings
For further details or to submit a CV email: firstname.lastname@example.org