Solcase or Visualfiles Developer – Law Firm, London £40k + benefits
Our client is a prestigious West End Law Firm dealing with major organisations and clients in all areas of Law including commercial, corporate, employment and litigation. The company due to continued growth and exciting new projects is now looking to recruit a Case Management Developer skilled with Solcase although the individual may have Visualfiles which would be acceptable for the role.
Essential Skills Required:
* Proven development skills within Visualfiles and/or Solcase is essential.
* Previous experience of working in the legal sector and having developed at least one of the following systems:
*A logical and methodical approach to system analysis, design and development and a confident approach to problem solving.
* Good communication skills at all levels.
* Proactive approach to workload and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
*Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications.
* MUST have Solcase or Vsualfiles skills
Other prefered skills:
* Microsoft Office 2010/2013
* Microsoft Visio
* Web development technologies
* .Net developer tools
* SQL Server databases
Please only apply if you have the relevant skills in Case Management Development using Solcase or Visualfiles. This role is London based and pays a salary up to £40,000 plus benefits. To apply email your CV to Mark Lennard firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 871 9909 or visit www.lewispaige.com