A talented Mobility Solution Architect / TDA (with experience of any of the following: mobile devices (Windows phone, iOS, BES, Android), MDM/EMM, Windows, ActiveSync, Direct Access, Office 365, Collaboration tools like Yammer and mobile app development) required by our global professional services (law / legal) client to be based out of its Essex global support centre. This role will act as a technical authority on all projects, providing advice on architecture concepts, looking for opportunities to improve services, identifying and defining product selection and procurement, demonstrating strong business understanding and specialist IT knowledge across core technologies. The role is to be based in the firm’s Colchester, Essex global support centre and pays a salary to £70,000 plus generous employee benefits & bonus.
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
• Enterprise architecture and large scale systems design principles
• Experience working within a global organisation
• Experience of any of the following: mobile devices, laptops/tablets, MDM/EMM, Windows, ActiveSync, Direct Access, Office 365, Collaboration tools like Yammer and mobile app development
• Experience working with different mobile operating systems (such as Windows phone, iOS, BES, Android)
• Strong written skills – inc specifying documents, technical authoring and procedure documentation
• Strong relationship building and management skills
• Understanding of working within a legal or professional services environment a plus
– Solution design, scope definition, project implementation
– Create and maintain standards, policies and roadmaps
– Technical design endorsement, strategic trend expertise
– Member of Design Authority team
This is an outstanding opportunity to join this highly prestigious organisation in a leading role in its substantial support operation in Essex.
Please call or Email email@example.com NOW for further details.