Solution Engineer London Competitive Salary
Intapp provides software products and services that enable law firms to thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace by improving client service, increasing profitability, and reducing operational costs.
With business going through a period of sustained expansion , we are hiring a Solution Engineer who can walk the walk technically and talk the talk with business and technical customers alike. With unparalleled exposure to the sales team, engineering team, and customers, the Solution Engineering position is best suited for a person with technical expertise and an interest in business.
· Intapp’s lead engineer on complex customer projects
· Responsible for surmounting technical challenges integrating Intapp solutions into unique customer configurations
· Involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle: planning, implementation, testing, and deployment
· A product specialist who is instrumental in providing real world customer feedback to product and engineering teams
· A people person – training, demonstrations, and one-on-one customer sessions are an integral part of this job and the project requires extensive collaboration with Intapp sales representatives, project managers, product managers, and engineers
· Instrumental in Intapp’s success through your role in customer satisfaction
· Technical degree: BS or MS
· Experience with relational databases, SQL, and basic programming skills
· Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
· Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange familiarity is a plus
· Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to explain software to non-technical users
· Excellent written communications
· Appetite for challenges
· Desire to grow personally and professionally
· Team Lead experience
· 5+ years relevant industry experience
· Technology, document management or financial systems SME
The company offer competitive salaries and benefits.