Solution/Pre-Sales Consultants – Berkshire and Munich
Our client is a leading international supplier of digital forensics, cyber security and e-Discovery solutions. The company’s products are used by many of the largest organisations across the globe and the company is going through a period of rapid expansion in the UK and EMEA regions. To support this growth, the company is now seeking to hire a Solutions Consultant to support its UK and EMEA activities.
The primary responsibility for the Solutions Consultant (SC) is to assist the sales representatives in all technical aspects of the sales process. The SC will work with the sales team in a pre-sales role to develop and position solutions involving their software products that meet the prospective customer’s needs and requirements.
The consultant must be able to articulate and demonstrate software solutions, and position products relative to competition. This includes performing these discussions and demonstrations to a wide ranging audience that may encompass highly technical attendees as well as business sensitive attendees like senior executives. The SC also plays a vital role in establishing and nurturing the technical relationship with the customer.
The consultant will also work with the Channel Partners to provide sales support, mentoring and training. The SC also plays a vital role in establishing and nurturing the technical relationship with the partners. Other duties will be assigned as necessary.
Activities include, but are not limited to, internal and external conference calls, presentations, technical demonstrations, proof of concept trials, responding to RFI and RFP’s, troubleshooting, speaking engagements, trade shows, internal training as well as other sales types of activity.
This position may require 40% to 60% travel throughout the EMEA sales territory.
You will need the following experience:
• Minimum 3 years of pre-sales technical experience
• Technical, working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems is required; knowledge of other operating systems is highly desirable
• Working, technical knowledge of security and networking technologies, concepts and practices
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Good organisational skills; capable of effectively balancing multiple responsibilities
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field, or demonstration of equivalent experience is required
Any experience of the following will be of additional benefit:
• Previous EnCase experience
• EnCE (EnCase Certified Examiner) or EnCEP (EnCase Certified eDiscovery Practitioner) certification
• CISSP or other international recognised security certification
• Hold an active security clearance
The company is keen to hire two Solutions Consultants, one based in Berkshire and one in Munich
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience.
For further details or to submit your CV email Nigel Lawrence at Cogence on firstname.lastname@example.org