Solutions Architect/ IT Architect/ Enterprise Architect
Picture More are working on behalf of a leading and global law firm who are seeking an experienced Solutions Architect. You will join an established and experienced team covering Citrix/ EUC and Mobility architecture.
Working with a range of stakeholders within the firm, you will be responsible for identifying technical solutions that help develop and improve efficiencies across the business.
• Act as a technical authority on projects responsible for advising and representing the technical solution at all levels.
• Understand customer’s business requirements.
• Specification, design, development and implementation of a range of projects.
• Advise customer’s with the most suitable, compelling solutions available.
Key Experience Required:
• Experience within a similar professional services/ global multisite environment (Legal industry experience would be desirable).
• Enterprise architecture experience and large scale system design principles.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Technical background and understanding in;
o Mobile Devices (Windows Phone, iOS, BES, Android)
o Laptops/ Tablets
o MDM/ EMM
o Windows OS
o ActiveSync, Direct Access
o Office 365
o Collaboration Tools such as Yammer
o Mobile app development
One of the largest and most prestigious law firms who offer excellent benefits and packages to employees. This role will be working within either their London or Essex office with the occasion travel between when needed. Contact: email@example.com