Candidate sought for a client-facing position with a growing Artificial Intelligence software company. Neota Logic is a provider of software that allows individuals and companies to automate their professional knowledge and expertise, increasing productivity, improving client satisfaction and creating new business opportunities.
Our recently established European office is looking for bright talent to join our fast growing company in a client-facing role. Responsibilities vary based on the business needs of clients, however key responsibilities are as follows:
• Assist clients in creating a vision for their use of our platform – helping them define key requirements and a strategy of deploying our products and other software products to meet their needs
• Analyze client’s business processes, knowledge and build intelligent logic based systems to standardize and automate the delivery of those processes
• Build and maintain applications (programming experience not required, but a penchant and familiarity with technology and solving technical problems strongly recommended)
• Ability to understand and work on business processes for a wide variety of subject areas, including finance, insurance, legal, compliance, healthcare, and others (although direct experience in these areas is not mandatory).
• Manage client relationships with professional clients – delivering solutions for our clients within time and budgetary restraints, while understanding and managing client expectations
• Creating project deliverable templates & budget/hour forecasts
• Provide sales support when needed – ability to speak intelligently about Neota Logic’s products and how they could fit potential client needs.
• Keep abreast of trends in client subject areas and in the software market
• 3-5 years of experience within a technical or consulting environment
• Experience in math, logic or programming
• Computer skills/technical background
• Experience in client-facing role
• Bachelor’s degree and/or post grad ideally in law
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Ability to drive results while working collaboratively across teams and functions
• Confidence to work in a professional services environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Agility in managing and adapting to change in a small growing company and culture
• Excellent attention to detail
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is underlined by our competitive salaries and depending on experience, an extensive benefits package and future growth. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.