Solutions Consultant – RBRO Solutions UK
RBRO Solutions UK – Solutions Consultant
Due to increased customer demand, RBRO Solutions UK is delighted to announce that we are expanding our team here in the UK!
Never heard of us? We’re the industries best kept secret and it’s a very interesting time. Joining a family run, medium sized global Content Management Solutions Company that thrives on customer satisfaction and building trusted relationships. In fact, RBRO Solutions is one of the longest establish iManage partners with over 12 year experience building iManage WorkSite companion products. We are a ‘turnkey’ solutions company that provides all the required components for our customers content management challenges, be it; Software, Support or Consulting Services.
Why RRBO Solutions:
We are a bit different to the others, as an RBRO Solutions Consultant you will be thinking of ways to help our customers overcome their technical and business challenges. Thinking as a software company but putting ourselves in the shoes of the Business User, we like to recruit those who have the aptitude and the experience to understand how the customers’ business works and apply technology and process to solve the problem.
Who we are looking for:
You will be able to call on a wealth of experience and a variety of different skill sets here at RBRO to assist you in your day to day work activities and to also help you grow and progress your career. Our culture is very much a ‘together as a team’, allowing us to provide our customers with the highest levels of service that comes with the demands of our customers business.
Role: Solutions Consultant
The Consultant is an integral member of the Professional Services and Consulting team with strong technical experience combined with an in depth knowledge of the inner workings of a variety of organisations, particularly in the legal and accounting verticals. The Consultant will work collaboratively with our clients to understand how their business processes work, and to deliver large scale, complex solutions which are suited to achieve client’s defined business goals. The Consultant is a professional who is responsible for delivering technology innovation and providing the backbone of our systems integration business.
The Consultant is confident in managing both large and small teams as well as client resources in addition to working closely with senior managers to identify, recommend and shape complex solutions covering both IT and business problems.
• Provide consulting services to RBRO clients for the implementation of products and services sold by RBRO
• Lead business consulting engagements with clients to assist them in tailoring solutions to best suite their requirements
• Assist in developing strategic initiatives to secure new opportunities with clients including assisting with the preparation of project scope and effort estimates
• Assist in executing RBRO client projects throughout the project life cycle
• Work with clients to prepare Functional Specifications incorporating both business and technical requirements for custom development solutions
• Develop and mentor internal resources on an ongoing basis
• Contribute to RBRO Consulting Policies & Procedures development
• Prepare and maintain documentation regarding implemented systems and designs
• Develop and/or execute system integration testing as part of RBRO’s software development process
• Interact with end users to define system requirements and provide support to resolve problems or enhance their understanding of systems
• Provide training to RBRO Clients and staff for various systems and methods as required
• Collaborate with our internal team on quality assurance, client needs, issues resolution and to create and execute action plans
• Provide post-implementation support to our clients around RBRO products and solutions
• Perform various other duties as delegated or assigned
• Maintain expert knowledge of all RBRO partner solutions
• Maintain expert knowledge of all RBRO developed products and solutions
• Provide professional services outside of normal office hours, including evening, weekends, and holidays as required
• Maintain working knowledge of Windows servers, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010/2013, virtualization platforms (Hyper-V, VMWare) and high-availability network technologies
• Provide excellent consulting services to:
o Assist clients with the development of a solid vision related to the use of related technologies in their environment
o Provide direction to clients regarding best practices around information management
o Assist clients during the business process analysis effort in order to accurately determine needs
o Develop functional specifications and related design elements for client implementations
o Be the connection point for business and technology groups on multiple peer levels
• Demonstrate superior interpersonal skills combined with exceptional listening skills used to build rapport with the RBRO team and clients
• Demonstrate superior ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Demonstrate superior leadership and client relationship building skills
• Demonstrate superior ability to adapt in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment
• Demonstrate superior analytical skills and persistent attention to detail
• Demonstrate exceptional written and oral communication skills
• 5+ years business experience in IT and business related consulting. With preference given to experience working in a legal or professional services verticals.5+ years’ experience with Electronic Document Management/Records Management systems
• Demonstrated systems literacy skills (working knowledge of Document Management Solutions, such as iManage WorkSite, Opentext, Documentum, or Worlddox, etc., is preferred)
• Travel up to 25% and have a valid passport
• Valid UK Driver’s License
• Creative self-starter with the ability to master new concepts quickly
• Previous experience with and ability to continue to develop an increased understanding of client business processes and related concepts, including document and records management, business process engineering, etc.
• Clearly document ideas, concepts, designs, test, results, feedback and other information in an organized manner
• Energetic and work well with people while exhibiting exceptional diplomacy skills
• Superior verbal and written communication skills combined with exceptional listening and interpersonal skills used to build rapport with clients and the RBRO team
• Goal oriented to achieve project deadlines through self-motivation, persistence and determination
• Not essential, but experience with enterprise BPM software such as (K2, Metastorm, Bluework or Nintex)
• Must be well versed with Windows Server and Client Technologies for example Windows 2008+/ Windows 7+
• Active Directory
• Disk Storage Technologies
• Replication and Load Balancing
• Group Policy
• Application and Web Hosting
• At RBRO Solution’s one of our core values is the ability to develop solutions to overcome technical/business challenges that our clients have come to know us by. Our Consultants require knowledge and the ability to call on at certain stages in an engagement any of these skills:
• SQL Server Database administration and TSQL scripting
• HTML, XML, CSS , MVC , REST and ASP coding
• C# and .Net Coding.
So if you think that the above sounds like a place you would like to be and you are currently working with content/document management solutions for either a vendor or in a specific business vertical and fancy a change from the default options, then RBRO Solutions would like to hear from you!
Contact: Lee Huggett – email@example.com