Intapp provides the first and only professional and financial services industry cloud to help firms shift to a modernization strategy and gain a growth edge in today’s competitive marketplace. Over 1,400 clients globally rely on us, including 96 of the Global 100 law firms, five of the top eight global accounting firms, and more than 650 private equity, investment banking and other capital markets firms. We offer intelligent solutions – purpose-built for partner-led firms – spanning the entire client lifecycle, from strategy through origination and execution. We are a growing company with over 700 staff.
We are expanding our pre-sales organisation and are looking to recruit a Subject Matter Solution Consultant in the area of Finance. The Solution Consultant is Intapp’s primary technical sales expert and this role is focused on organizing and driving the technical/functional solution proof points for sales opportunities within Intapp’ s OnePlace for Finance platform.
A Solution Consultant must be able to articulate software solutions to both business and technical users. You must also work collaboratively with the Product Management teams to better understand and react to product feedback and customer requirements. Success will require deep collaboration with the sales team members including Value Engineering, product management, implementation consultants and others.
· Own the creation and maintenance of demonstration environments for solutions within OnePlace for Finance
· Operate as the primary subject matter expert and point of contact within the sales team
· Assess and design custom presentations/demonstrations based on prospect requirements
· Curate the knowledge library for RFP/RFI responses
· Tailor demonstrations and proofs of concept based on informed discovery
· Deliver solution presentations to all levels of audiences from technical administrators to business users to executive-level management
· Maintain thorough knowledge of competitive landscape, product offerings, etc., and assist with product strategy alignment accordingly
· Serve as the technology face of Intapp solutions, speaking and presenting at user groups and industry conferences.
Skills & Knowledge
· Strong subject-matter expertise in finance, billing, or pricing solutions within professional services sector (legal or accounting/consulting experience is a must have)
· 2 years presales experience at enterprise software company
· Strong technical skills including data integration, REST web services, SaaS deployments, and SQL databases
· Enterprise architecting experience a plus
· Able to articulate a strong understanding of the business issues related to enterprise software and legal IT.
· Possess high integrity, teamwork, and strong problem-solving skills
· Experience with Sisense desirable
· Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
· Fluency in any foreign language and asset
. Ideally Masters qualified
The company offers exciting career progressing opportunities, superb opportunities for ongoing study (through our in-house training and development team), generous benefits including stock options, a team orientated, friendly working environment, and regular social events. The role will be based in our office in London and will offer the opportunity to work from home. This position will involve regular travel, sometimes overseas.
Anything to add? Leave a comment →
You must be Logged in to post a comment.