Wednesday evening saw Aderant host its new look, all singing Momentum EMEA 2013 Dinner & Awards. The event was hosted by David Flynn, the Aderant senior VP global sales – seen here toasting the audience with some lines from the old Who song See Me, Feel Me – no, it wasn’t that kind of event but we did say there was singing*.
So, who were the winners?
• The Aderant Alliance Award (sponsored by Kestrel Business Solutions) was won by RPC (aka Reynolds Porter Camberlain)
• The Best Live Performance (for a go-live in case you were wondering and sponsored by Forrest Gold Solutions) was Hill Dickinson
• The Collaboration Award (sponsored by Exen Legal Solutions) went to Kingsley Napley
• The winner of the Professional Services Client of the Year Award (sponsored by Saturn27) was Hyams Robertson
• The Best Newcomer was Birketts
• The Best Global Act was Clifford Chance
• The Life Time Achievment Award went to Herbert Smith Freehills
• And the Hall of Fame Award went to Julie Berry of RPC – seen here with David Flynn and Aderant SVP of R&D Mike Barry
* Incidentally, here is Roger Daltrey of The Who showing us how See Me, Feel Me (from the 1975 Ken Russell movie Tommy) should really be sung. Apparently David Flynn had hoped to copy this performance but the hotel’s insurance wouldn’t run to the fire and the waterfall. (And see if you can spot the piece of random news footage in this clip.)