Pre Sales ( Sales Engineer) Intapp, UK.
Competitive Salary, excellent bonus and benefits
Intapp, is a leading supplier of enterprise software to the legal, consultancy and professional services sectors. Our products are used by over 640 of the largest law firms across the globe, two of the Big Four Consultancies, a number of leading accountancy practices, as well as banks, hedge fund and insurance companies. We are now seeking a Pre Sales Specialist (Sales Engineer ) to join our professional and friendly team based in the City of London.
The Sales Engineer is Intapp’s primary technical expert who represents the company and products in the field. This role is focused on actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products.
The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and products positioning to both business and technical users. You must also work collaboratively with the Product Management teams to better understand and react to product feedback and customer requirements.
·Meet with prospects to identify requirements and develop compelling presentations/demonstrations to address those requirements
· Deliver product demonstrations for all applications
· Coordinate and respond to RFIs and RFPs
· Participate in account strategy sessions to determine best strategy
· Maintain thorough knowledge of competitive landscape
· Remain current with industry events, product offerings, etc.
· Maintain opportunity activities in SFDC
· Build and maintain thorough working knowledge of product lines
· Serve as the technology face of Intapp’s products, speaking and presenting at user groups and industry conferences.
Skills & Knowledge
· 6+ yrs demonstrated presales experience at an application software company
· Broad business knowledge – ability to interpret and utilise industry information on competitors
· Ability to conduct and present solution assessment engagements including business case generation
· Establish strong working relationships with sales teams and prospects
· Able to articulate a strong understanding of the business issues related to enterprise software and legal IT.
· Able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
· Demonstrated experience in making formal presentations including ability to quickly redesign presentations and configure applications
· Possess high integrity, teamwork, and strong problem-solving skills
· Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
· Expertise and knowledge related to the Legal industry a plus
· Ability to travel within the designated region.
· Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent experience
· Experience in Legal or other Professional Services vertical
Intapp is going through a period of rapid expansion, The company offers excellent career prospects, highly competitive salaries and generous benefits. Visit www.intapp.com or contact Nigel Lawrence – email@example.com or call 0203 826 1062 for details of this and all our current opportunities