Sr Conversion Analyst – Thomson Reuters Elite
Title: Sr Conversion Analyst
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for ensuring all assigned projects are deployed in accordance with the standards set in the Elite’s conversion methodology.
– Responsible to develop, in conjunction with the client and Elite project manager, the conversion strategy for assigned projects to transfer data from a legacy system to Elite or from a pre-existing Elite database to Elite. Includes:
– Attendance at all conversion related meetings to provide expertise in determining the appropriate conversion strategy and scope for assigned project including.
– Review and document client conversion requirements
– Facilitate, conduct and document data discovery session.
– Facilitate, conduct and document data mapping session.
– Facilitate, conduct and document each conversion (test and/or final).
– Complete comprehensive validation of complex financial data to ensure quality of result delivered to client
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Minimum Requirements – Knowledge and Skills:
– Minimum 8 years experience in the Legal finance sector or similar financial systems environment 4 years of which must be in an Elite environment
– Minimum 6 years experience or demonstrable mastery with data base query tools such as SQL Query Analyzer
– Can consistently and successfully demonstrate, (without supervision):
– Advanced use of SQL query tools to diagnose issues and generate solutions
– Ability to drive client and programmer team on issue resolution through clear verbal and written articulation of requirement
– The ability to plan, document, manage and monitor client conversion projects adapting to the changing requirements as the project progresses
– Ability to drive strategic issue resolution through immediate grasp of issues and strong direction during client resolution sessions
– Proven track record of successful client conversion experiences
– Recognized as Expert and routinely sought for advice and guidance by colleagues
– Ability to drive programmer team on issue resolution through clear verbal and written articulation of requirement
– A thought leader role in all Conversion Process improvement initiatives
– Solid understanding of Elite software capabilities and the effect of data conversion on module performance
– Complete grasp of Legal Industry financial system standards
– Proactive participation in the identification and recommendation of opportunities for additional add-on sales of conversion services or products
– Ability to lead in both client facing and internal projects
– Ability to work under tight schedules and under pressure
– Ability to work on multiple tasks within same time frame
– Ability to work well across departments and skill levels
– Able to travel minimum 70%
– Able to work occasional weekend and holiday assignments
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance – and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com
According to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the H-1B visa cap has been met for the 2014 fiscal year (October 1, 2013-September 30, 2014).