Strategic Customer Trainer – Information Provider
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Business Unit: Legal UKI
Our Legal organisation focuses on connecting our customers’ businesses to the ever-changing legal and regulatory environment. We provide critical online and print information, decision support tools, software and services to lawyers who practice in law firms, in corporate legal departments and in the public sector. We are a growing business in the UK, especially since the acquisition of Practical Law Company in March 2013 and we are very excited about the next stage in our growth and how you can play a part in it.
Strategic Customer Trainer
Role Purpose/ Summary:
The Strategic Customer Trainer will support the implementation, roll-out and additional support needs of a Key Customer’s Case Management and eFiling system.
The Strategic Customer Trainer will be responsible for coordinating with stakeholders and users at all levels to ensure that all users can, and are utilising the benefits of our systems.
To achieve this, they will need to partner with the customer to create, develop and implement an effective training programme, and act as a liaison to resolve any issues or barriers to success.
The Strategic Customer Trainer sits within the Customer Training team and is a newly created position.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Participation in all planning, implementation and delivery stages to ensure understanding of the solution and requirements at every stage.
• Assist with implementation activities and input into processes and planning to ensure effective delivery of the solution.
• Post-implementation, create, deliver and drive a strong program to promote awareness, training and adoption of the solution
• Creation of a range of training materials in a variety of formats (including written materials and elearning) to support users at all levels of ability/knowledge.
• Liaise with Marketing teams to produce and deliver appropriate training materials to support key business drivers.
• Provide feedback to the business to assist with resolving common issues and developing future product enhancements and sales strategy.
• Builds strong “trust” relationships with customer, creates trust and confidence at multiple levels, including end-users, decision makers, key contacts, and managers to increase business opportunities.
• Communicates with stakeholders and users both in person and over the phone to gain a strong understanding of their business and how our solutions and products can add value.
• Operates as an integral member of the UKI team, contributing product application skills and knowledge to the development of solution sales strategy. Acts as a ‘subject matter expert’ and owns this role in the overall sales process
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
• Understanding of the legal industry and the workflow of the courts
• Experience of a solutions / software sales environment with detailed product technical knowledge
• Significant previous experience in training on software/business systems
• Ability to work in a matrix team operation across multiple locations
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Legal Qualification Preferred
• Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing training programmes
• Experience in elearning design and creation
To apply , please follow this link : https://toc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=JREQ016827