Key skills: Developing business cases, Commercial strategy, identifying business opportunities,
Excellent opportunity to join a global law firm. This is a very varied role where you will be tasked with developing the commercial strategy to allow continued growth of the team – to expand into different global locations as well as expand the service in London.
• Put together the growth strategy – how it will grow, priority projects, new services etc.
• Put together KPIs for the service and report back to the board on performance (to enable measurement of success, growth, profitability etc)
• Market analysis – find out which services are in demand by speaking to existing and potential clients to find out where they can be helped and develop a business case to propose a new service/solution that could meet that need
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
• Consulting firms – desirable
• Legal services suppliers
• In-house legal strategy advisors
• Have proven experience of developing commercial strategies
• Excellent commercial skills
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org