Support Analyst – Peppermint Technology
Position type: Permanent
Peppermint Technology, winner of the Microsoft Dynamics ISV UK Partner of the Year 2013 and KnowList Award for Technology Innovation 2013, is the first new entrant to the legal technology market in over a decade and the leading provider of the Legal Service Platform. The Platform is a new generation end-to-end business platform for legal service providers built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 that comprises: Applications, Collaboration, Content and Transactions.
Peppermint Technology Ltd came into being in 2010 following research into the gaps in software for the Legal Services industry. It soon became apparent that there was space in this market to make a positive difference for the industry and change the way Legal Services providers perform on a daily basis.
We are looking for a high skilled, flexible, and dynamic support specialist to provide best-in-industry support of Peppermint’s products and ensure the customer experience is nothing short of excellent. It will include ensuring that our products are providing the maximum benefit to our customers by answering their questions and solving their problems, and generally ensuring that they are getting the most value out of the product as possible. It will involve front-line working with customers, guiding them through their day-to-day use of the product. Prior experience of supporting customers will be required and, with this role being focussed on the technical aspects of our systems a good working knowledge of infrastructure products such as Microsoft Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server, and related technologies will also be required. Some prior experience of legal applications and/or supporting software use within a legal services environment will also be required, as well as an innate aptitude for technology and software solutions.
Personally you will be a disciplined and logical thinker with excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and capable of working in a high-output, sometimes-high-pressure environment. You will have outstanding organisational, communication, and inter-personal skills with a keen eye on the detail, but also able to see the big picture.
You will need to be very pro-active, adaptable, and results driven, as well as a team player who can work under pressure, use your own initiative and motivation to meet deadlines.
The role is within an award winning company that offers an unrivalled working environment and the chance to work with new and emerging technologies. Working at Peppermint Technology will for you to think out of the box and get the best from you, for which you will get the best in return.
As a member of the customer support team you will be responsible for:
• Representing Peppermint with a meaningful, professional and enthusiastic disposition
• Providing a first-class customer support service
• Contributing to continual process improvement in the customer support and other areas of the business as appropriate
• Answering calls, emails, or other forms of contact from customers and helping to answer their questions or resolve their issues
• Analysing customer problems and questions to arrive at the most appropriate answer
• Keeping accurate records of activities carried out when helping a customer
• Helping other members of the support team to resolve their cases where necessary and appropriate
• Occasional customer site visits as necessary from time to time
• Reporting defects and recording enhancement requests raised by customers, ensuring they are accurately described and properly researched before passing to development / product management
• Experience of providing support of infrastructure components such as Windows Server, Internet Information Services, SQL Server
• Experience ofproviding support of desktop solutions, including Windows 7 or Windows 8, Microsoft Office etc.
• Working with and supporting other line-of-business software applications such as finance / case management solution is also required
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Remote Desktop Services and other thin-client environments a distinct advantage
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server also a distinct advantage
• Knowledge and experience of supporting software applications and infrastructure components in a legal services environment also an advantage but not mandatory
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Obsession for a great customer experience
• Can do attitude
• Strong work ethic
• Recognition and respect for individuals