Established in 1994, Tikit applications (own software products, products from partners and product / services from the BT Portfolio) are now used in 94 of the top 100 UK law firms, 600 UK mid-market law firms and many of their North American and European counterparts.
Provide support to our clients in respect of Tikit own product’s P4W, TMS /EMS and specifically being responsible for the support of Tikit’s market leading legal time recoding software Carpe Diem. The Analyst will be required to understand MS SQL databases and be able to rune variety of scripts. The Analyst will also be responsible for third party applications that Tikit sell to clients including Microsoft Office products.
• Provide support for Tikit’s clients on Carpe Diem
• Provide support for Tikit’s own IP and other products as required. Resolve the issue where possible liaising with the QA and Development teams where required.
• Responding to client support calls in accordance with agreed SLA’s
• Ensure issues that determined to be bugs are clearly documented and recorded on the development database.
QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
• IT qualifications – preferable computing degree or appropriate experience in computing
• Knowledge OF SQL
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Professional approach to work with appropriate personal presentation
The role will be based at Tikit’s Fareham office.
To apply please forward your current CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please no agencies)