Support & Delivery Engineer
Support & Delivery Engineer (Windows Server, SQL Server, Oracle Database, Linux, London, £34 – £36k)
Our client a leading software company for email management platforms, provide companies of all sizes with email filing system and a complete email management. The company is now going to the next phase of their growth plans and have an opportunity for a Support & Delivery Engineer.
This is a dual role that will see you supporting the customer base remotely via telephone, email and the help desk ticketing systems. You will also do onsite installations and delivery of systems directly at client sites as well.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
– Dealing with the provision and set-up of new customers into the Cloud Services.
– Onsite installations and delivery of products, working with local IT team and 3rd party providers.
– Handover of technical information and documentation to onsite customers.
– Dealing with telephone, email and ticket based support through the help desk systems.
– Deliver a quality 2nd line support function, whilst providing the connection between customers and the product development team.
– Contribute to testing of new releases and new products.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
– Windows Server & Windows Desktop installation and administration.
– SQL Server installation and administration.
– Linux installation and administration.
– Oracle Database installation and administration
– Experience installing and supporting production systems.
– Experience delivering software solutions to external customers.
– Experience of working in a help desk or software support team.
This small yet dynamic, customer-focused business are offering a once in a life time career opportunity, you will have the chance to make this role you own and even progress to become the Support Team Lead or Head of Support.
Interested applicants should email their CV’s to email@example.com