Support Engineer, Legal IT Vendor, London
Support Engineer Leading International Software Supplier London £Competitive
Our client is an international supplier of software to the legal sector. The company has an excellent product range and a first class reputation within the arena. With business going through a period of rapid expansion they are now seeking a further Support Engineer to join their support team based in the City.
The role will be customer facing and involve some travel to its legal clients in the UK with some overseas travel to their offices in the US and possibly clients across Europe. The ideal candidate has experience with the development, implementation or support of software and an intense desire to facilitate success through personal interaction and critical thinking.
The primary goal of support engineer is to help customers succeed. You will work with a broad spectrum of customers and applications on a daily basis, each day brings a new opportunity to learn and develop. You’ll do well here if you are smart, organised and driven to provide exceptional care to your customers. Your responsibilities will range from providing customer care, to documenting and providing best practice guidance, to designing and building solutions with our customers.
The company provides software products and services that enable law firms and professional services organisations to increase revenue, manage information security and maximise productivity. With over 450 customers, including 80% of the 100 largest US law firms and many of the top 500 law firms across the globe.
You will need the following experience and expertise.
• BS Degree or comparable industry experience
• At least 3 years of prior experience in enterprise software Technical Support.
• Experience with SQL, IIS, XML/Web Services technology.
• Experience with LDAP/AD, Database technologies (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2) and Linux.
• Comfortable demonstrating and teaching technology concepts to others.
• Refined written and verbal communication skills with ability to be a good listener.
• Highly motivated, disciplined, with ability to manage competing priorities.
• Should be able to work independently.
• Knowledge of and experience with Legal Technologies (DM, Records or Time Entry systems, etc.) a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and customer focussed ICT professional looking for an opportunity to join a leading international software supplier. The company has built a very strong team and a first class reputation for its product range and professionalism.
The company offer highly competitive salaries and benefits.