Support Engineer, Services Provider, London
A leading global provider of services for information management and technology solutions are seeking a talented individual for the role of Support Engineer to work within their EMEA team, assisting and supporting the organisation’s clients with all their technology needs.
Providing sound technical assistance with all software related to eDiscovery, electronic investigation and information governance, the successful applicant will have experience working in a similar role.
This position is based in London.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Providing first and second–level support through customer enquires related to the organisation’s products
• Ensuring a rapid solution is met with all issues by collecting relevant information correctly and applying it where necessary
• Testing and ensuring quality is met with all the organisation’s products
• Assist with the maintenance of the organisation’s laboratory and any related equipment
• Be at hand to provide sound assistance to the sales of any technical software through demonstrating functionality, offering software advice and installing any equipment purchased
• Undertake various ad-hoc activities that is presented to you by the organisation
• Understand future development priorities and areas for growth
• Highly skilled in building working relationships. Personable skills are essential
• High-level of technical abilities using various email platforms, experience working with VM Ware and Citrix and any other similar technical tools
• A working knowledge of what review and collection tools are currently available
• Sound knowledge of the litigation industry is advantageous
• The ability to script is desirable
• An understanding of sales and the processes involved
• Flexible in working across different time zones and cultures
• An understanding of computer forensics (or a related subject) is an advantage
• The ability to multi-task at all times
• Understanding and knowledge of how a small business operates
• Ability to work well within a small team
Fore more information on this role and how to apply, please call 0845 689 6499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org