Ascertus is growing and looking to expand our highly skilled and motivated team.
We offer exceptional technical knowledge delivered with a high level of professionalism to our valued and expanding client base. With over 80 years combined experience specialising around the HP WorkSite (iManage) product, we have the expertise to ensure our clients continue getting the very best out of their document and email management system: adding value and enhancing productivity, while saving vital time and cost.
Ascertus provides a secure, agile working environment where individuals are encouraged to use and develop their full skillset, keeping Ascertus at the cutting edge of the industry.
Our Support Manager will possess the same high standard of experience and integrity; contributing both the pro-active, hands-on, technical knowledge, and the professional client facing personality this kind of role demands.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Ascertus HelpDesk / Customer Support team and the efficient delivery of high quality 1st and 2nd line IT Support to a wide range of professional service firms and corporate legal departments, as well as providing additional support to our team of technical consultants.
With the company expanding, this is an exciting opportunity for a Support Manager to play a key role in the development of the Ascertus HelpDesk / Customer Support team and the service they provide. The salary is competitive and accompanied by an attractive benefits package.
• Helpdesk management (offering both remote and on-site support where relevant)
• Escalation point for both Clients and Support team
• Technical issue and incident management and coordination
• Review and develop processes to reflect changing needs of the firm and to improve and innovate service delivery performance
• Performance management and skills development of team members
• Business Engagement; maintain client relationships, manage expectations, and deal with issues
You will be able to demonstrate most, if not all, of the following:
• Excellent working knowledge of HP WorkSite (iManage) (all desktop and server options) with WorkSite Engineer (iCSE) or Administrator (iCSA) certification.
• A wealth of experience working within both a professional services firm and an IT reseller or software developer support / helpdesk environment.
• Experience of hosted systems/virtual environments, ideally on the Microsoft Azure platform.
• Capabilities across PC hardware and mobile devices including iPhones / iPads, other tablets & BlackBerry devices.
• In depth experience of supporting Microsoft Windows client and server operating systems, Microsoft Outlook & Exchange, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SQL Server (including SQL scripting).
• Experience of supporting other professional service firm applications, e.g. practice management, case management, template management, digital dictation, customer relationship management, document assembly, etc.
To apply, please email your CV, including details of your current remuneration package, and full contact details to email@example.com
For more information, please call Ceri Russell on 0203 126 4960.