Systems Administrator (Microsoft Windows Server/Windows XP / Windows 7)
Our client a leading London based Law Firm who have been established for nearly 200 years, they focus on many disciplines of Law and work with a very well renowned client base. They are now looking to hire a Systems Administrator who will be an Infrastructure Server Specialist with a focus on Microsoft Technologies.
Key Responsibilities will include:
· To maintain and support desktop & server infrastructure hardware, operating systems, storage systems & technologies, LAN systems and other IT communications links and technologies.
· To interpret internal and external business issues and makes recommendations for innovative solutions or best practice.
· To solve complex problems and take a broad perspective to identify solutions.
· To work independently with guidance in only the most complex situations from external providers or experts.
· To mentor junior members of the team, most notably the Network Support Analyst.
To be considered for this role you need to have expert knowledge and understanding of networking technologies, communications and operation systems, hardware and the required software and protocols supported. This will include Windows Operating Systems and a broad mix of the following:
· Windows Operating Systems (Windows XP, Windows 7, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012)
· Autonomy/Interwoven (iManage, Worksite, DMS)
· Microsoft Office (Office 2007, Office 2010)
· Database Applications (SQL Server)
· Email Systems (Exchange 2003, Exchange 2010)
· Virtualisation (VM Sphere 4.1, VM Sphere 5.1)
· Networking technologies and protocols support (Cisco Firewalls, HP Switches, VPN, Wireless)
· Hardware and operating systems support (HP servers, HP SAN systems)
· Knowledge of communication systems and software supported (Citrix Metaframe, Citrix Xenapp, Microsoft System Centre, Microsoft Lync)
Candidates should have excellent interpersonal skills as the position will involve regular contact with staff at all levels across the firm.
They want someone who is keen to maintain their specialist knowledge and expertise and keep up to date with new developments in technology.
They are offering the successful candidate a very competitive salary, discretionary bonus and benefits package, as well the opportunity to work for a firm with a strong interest in technology, and who are always looking to improve their technology with the latest systems and software.
Candidates interested in this role should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org