Systems Analyst/Application Specialist – Regional Firm to £35k
Exceptionally forward-thinking and approachable East Anglian law firm is looking for a Systems Analyst/Application Specialist to ensure its workflow management software solutions continue to meet its evolving business needs.
Exciting and integral role as part of the systems team, translating operational objectives into successfully implemented workflow management software solutions from industry-leading vendors. This is a highly visible business-facing role, with aspects of business analysis, systems analysis, configuration, UAT, training, implementation and release. Opportunity to help define and shape the adoption of the latest legal workflow solutions.
Thetford-based, with regional travel.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong understanding of workflow management / business logic / CRM-like systems
• Competent with workflows, screens, data collection, KPI definition, reporting etc.
• Competent with analysis, data structures, Microsoft macros etc.
• Excellent time and stakeholder management skills
Award-winning regional law firm, with a genuine ‘the client comes first’ culture and an enviable reputation for trust, respect and accountability.
Salary and benefits:
• Up to £35,000 joining salary
• Excellent Company Benefits
For more information, please feel free to contact me email@example.com or 07821570302
Search terms: business analyst, systems analyst, application support, application specialist, implementation, CRM, workflow, case management system, matter management system, legal, paralegal, law degree.