Systems Developer – Barlow Robbins LLP
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Systems Developer to join the IT team in the Guildford office of Barlow Robbins Solicitors LLP.
Liaising with both technical and non-technical professionals this role will develop, maintain and enhance applications to improve functionality of systems and the productivity of the business. Key responsibilities include:
* Developing SharePoint infrastructure including workflow
* Microsoft Office application development.
* Developing case management workflows
* Writing bespoke scripts and applications to support back office IT projects.
* Integration between (and Publication of data from) key applications.
* 2nd Line Application support for users
To be considered for the role you must have:
* Excellent Programming Skills (C#, .Net, VBScript).
* SharePoint 2013 Development Skills – Including Workflow.
* Experience of developing workflow processes (in a legal environment preferred)
* Analytical, ability to identify problems and develop automated solutions.
* Excellent attention to detail – especially during testing.
* Driving Licence.
The following experience would also be an advantage:
* Experience of Microsoft Back Office Systems – MS SQL, Active Directory, Exchange
* Experience of Citrix environment
* Experience of Videss – ILE Practice Management System (Preferred).
You will be the primary Systems Developer so must be experienced and able to work autonomously. Additionally, you must be a team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to manage your own workload. An attention to detail and the ability to solve problems effectively are also key.
Due to the evolving nature of the role you must have the ability to learn new programming languages quickly.
Please send your CV and covering letter stating your current salary to email@example.com stating your current salary.