QSKP are looking to recruit an IT Developer to help with our expansion plans. The candidate will be tasked with continuing the development and adopting of Visualfiles, which the company is currently working on . This will include developing new functionality from new requirements, fixing bugs with existing functionality, whilst working to a development plan set out by the company.
The job will have a large focus on communicating with other members of the business, assisting and supporting them with questions/problems they have with the system, and problem solving where fixes are needed, as well as for developing new functionality.
An explanation of the system already set in place will be given by the existing developer, along with key technical/non-technical handover documents.
• Developing / scripting in VisualFiles or another Case Management system (though not essential, but ideally experience developing in another scripting language).
• Previous experience in using SQL server (though not essential, but at the very least a good technical knowledge of databases and how they are made).
• VBScript / C# (though not essential, but be willing to learn).
• Good knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, Windows Remote Desktop.
• Testing skills.
• Ability to self-manage.
• Good communication with non-technical users.
• Good attention to detail.
• Managing time efficiently in order to deliver to promised deadlines.
• Good problem solving abilities.
If you think you are suited to this job role and are interested in applying, please send your CV and a covering paragraph in the email to firstname.lastname@example.org