Technical Analyst, London law firm, £40k
A leading global law firm is seeking a broad-minded Technical Analyst to join their busy and extensive team in the City of London.
The successful applicant will be faced with challenging and mentally invigorating work that will require more than just industry capability. An understanding of the bigger picture, the ability to scratch to the core of the issue and a talent for constructing incomparable working relations is required.
This role is responsible for the technical aspects of day to day disputes data management caseload. Duties include data processing, maintenance and trouble-shooting in relation to all relevant software packages and tools.
The applicant is expected to be a graduate (2:1 or above) or hold a post-graduate qualification with a minimum of three A Levels
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Put essential disputes review solutions and its related processes into operation and assist internal stakeholders, enabling them to work efficiently with document review software and other appropriate IT systems for dealing with case-related information.
• Be the first port of call and principal contact for user support
• Control the upload and digestion of data, while monitoring incoming data and checking for errors from external vendors.
• Assisting the Senior Case Manager in the production of electronic document reviews
• Liaising with software providers in resolving any issues while acquiring a skilled understanding of the functions of document review software
• Working with the Senior Case Manager in the development of eDisclosure
• Assisting Case Managers with tailored eDisclosure tasks using relevant tools
• Extensive knowledge of eDisclosure and its legal framework, the current protocols, practices and appropriate legal standards
• Skilled in numerous Litigation Support applications and a thorough understanding of
eDisclosure software market is essential
• Proficient in Windows 7 and Office 2010 Applications
• Extensive involvement in the maintenance of litigation databases
• Knowledge and experience in organizing and quality checking productions using Litigation Support and loading data and image files from vendors in the relevant applications
• Industry knowledge and experience of a law firm or professional services environment is advantageous
For more information on applying for this position, visit Apt Search or call Jonathan Simpson at 0845 689 6499.
Alternatively, you can email a CV to email@example.com stating the specific job role you’re interested in.
For more opportunities similar to this, follow Apt Search on twitter at @AptSearchUK to find out about the latest eDiscovery and legal technology jobs.