Technical Applications Analyst – Fieldfisher
Fieldfisher is an ambitious and growing European law firm providing commercial solutions across a range of industry sectors. The firm has a particular focus on companies that are highly regulated and those with intellectual property and technology driven business models.
Servicing an impressive client base that includes big name brands and international businesses, the firm has over 150 partners, 240 other lawyers and nearly 300 support staff across offices in Brussels, Hamburg, Paris, London, Munich, Manchester and Palo Alto. The firm’s revenue for 2012/13 is 95 million.
The technical applications analyst is a member of the Business Applications and Deployment team. The workload required of this team is ever-increasing in order to support the firm in realizing its strategy and preparing for future software and systems. The Business Applications & Deployment Team is part of the IT Department and works alongside the Helpdesk, Technical Services, Development and Projects teams to provide the full range of IT services and support to the business.
This is a 4 month fixed term contract.
• To test, configure, troubleshoot and deploy new software
• To maintain the integrity of the existing software estate and investigate issues if or as they occur
• To undertake 3rd line problem management and support as required, by thorough investigation of issues – both at Operating System level and software level and follow through to resolution
• Other ad-hoc business as usual tasks as required
Key Skills & Experience
• Previous configuration and administration experience of SCCM essential; ideally SCCM 2012.
• AdminStudio (ideally) or WISE packaging experience
• Thorough 3rd line level troubleshooting skills
• Experience of writing scripts (batch, vbs or powershell)
• Strong knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy
• A team player with a flexible and pro-active approach to work with the ability to work autonomously, and ask for assistance when unsure.
• Must have a conscientious, accurate and methodical approach to work and have strong written and verbal communications skills
• Effective time management
The experience below would be an advantage:
• Previous law-firm experience
• Experience of Interwoven WorkSite DMS (inc EMM) , InterAction CRM and Lync
• Knowledge of MS Office templates and the potential integrations/issues they may bring
• Beneficial to have experience of Elite, Workshare and Winscribe