Technical Consultant – Law Firm, London £50,000
Our international client provides technical services to global Law Firms throughout the UK and Europe. A new opportunity has arisen for a Technical Consultant to join the organisations Technical Services team and play a key part in delivering chargeable technical consultancy and development days to the company’s clients both as a direct consultant and by taking a hands-on role in project managing the people and other resources to achieve team targets laid down from time to time.
This role does require key technical experience which includes SQL and C#. This role would suit a technical professional with a hands on approach who is comfortable working with and presenting to clients, prospective clients, technical staff and senior management.
Your day to day responsibilities:
* Preparation and delivery of technical services to clients, usually on a chargeable basis, as required by the development and technical teams, These services will be delivered either on your own or, for larger projects, as part of a team.
* Visiting clients to establish technical requirements on a pre-sales basis and subsequent writing of proposal or equivalent documents with estimates and quotes.
* Liaison as appropriate with clients and prospective clients to gain confirmation of the client’s requirements and desire to commission the project.
* Scheduling work as appropriate with other team members to ensure that department targets are met.
* Drafting bills as required for completed work
* Ensure that all work is appropriately time recorded to the standard laid down by the company from time to time.
This position is based at offices in central London and on occasion you will also be required to meet with clients at client sites. This role pays a salary up to £50,000. To apply contact Mark Lennard at Lewis Paige on 020 7871 9909 or email email@example.com