Technical ECM Consulant – I.R.I.S. Nederland B.V.
I.R.I.S. Nederland B.V. is part of the I.R.I.S. Group and a member of Canon. As the European leader in Enterprise Content Management I.R.I.S. Nederland B.V. delivers, implements and supports both the products of market leading software vendors like OpenText and HP Autonomy as well as the innovative scanning solutions of I.R.I.S..
Our prime customer base consists of large international organizations and the top of mid-market organizations. Examples are international law firms, accountancy (BIG4), financial institutions, insurance companies and energy suppliers. In the Netherlands I.R.I.S. has offices in Amsterdam and Meerssen.
Our continuing growth and expansion has resulted in an exciting opportunity within our Professional Services Team. This opening is for a Technical ECM Consultant.
Implementing ECM systems involves several disciplines (project managers, functional consultants, technical consultants, developers). The technical consultant is responsible for the creation of the architectural plan and technical implementation. The functional consultant will complete the functional implementation while the developers implement the integrations. Besides that, the technical consultant has an important role in upgrade projects, assisting in the planning and subsequently execution of the upgrade according to the plan. Finally the technical consultant has a pro-active advisory role towards customers regarding the technical application management of the ECM environment in order to keep the ECM environment up-to-date and future proof.
• Draft architectural plan including sizing;
• Installation and configuration of ECM solutions;
• Upgrade ECM environments;
• Advise and assist customers in technical support;
• Assist the sales team during sales cycles as a product and technical specialist.
The ideal candidate will have the following education and skills:
• Bachelor or Master level of working and thinking;
• Excellent communicative and advisory skills;
• Fluent in Dutch and English, both in speech and in writing;
• No 9 to 5 mentality;
• Very strong customer focus;
• Strong analytical ability;
• Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience.
Knowledge and experience
• Proven experience with the implementation of one or more of the following Enterprise Content Management Systems is mandatory: HP Autonomy WorkSite, OpenText Content Server, OpenText eDocs, Microsoft SharePoint, Alfresco or EMC Documentum;
• Knowledge and proven experience with SQL (Server) and/or Oracle;
• Knowledge and proven experience in Windows Server including Microsoft IIS;
• Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking;
The target working area is Europe, with a focus on the BeNeLux, Nordics, Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Being part of the I.R.I.S. team will require regular travel. I.R.I.S. Nederland B.V. offers an enjoyable and professional working environment with an above average salary and excellent benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy or if you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Dunja Koenders, telephone +31-(0)43-4086600, or e-mail email@example.com – please address your application to Dunja Koenders.