Enable are a young software company focusing in the Legal IT sector. We have a suite of 4 established products built around Microsoft Office and can name some of the largest law firms in the world as clients. Our products focus around document production and analytics increasing efficiency and productivity for our clients.
Initially under the supervision of the senior client service engineers applicants will learn how to manage all aspects of client facing technical implementation projects for the company’s main product suite.
Successful applicants will progress to head up the implementation of their own projects through the project lifecycle from kick-off to support while building strong relationships with our clients with potential for international travel.
Primary Job Responsibilities
Overseeing the technical implementation of client facing projects, including analysis of business and technical requirements prior to implementation. Working closely with the software development team to ensure effective integration of products into the client’s IT infrastructure. Implementation responsibilities will include:
• Creation of demo environments for client trials
• Creation of SharePoint list structures, setting up permissions and user groups, advising clients on preparing data for migration, data import and synchronisation
• Configuration of Enable products in the Microsoft environment to meet client needs, using software specific administrator tool
• Modification to Word and PowerPoint templates
• System testing prior to user testing
Supporting the Enable Sales team in the demonstration of products during the sales process
Liaising with the Enable Sales team to ensure the accurate costing and scoping of proposals
Liaising with Enable and client project managers/stake holders to ensure the successful roll-out and adoption of Enable products into client sites
Working closely with the Software development team to identify product enhancements based on client feedback or technical advancements
This role provides the opportunity of fast progression with a steep learning curve allowing applicants to develop skills and hold responsibilities above their experience
– Technical problem solving
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex requirements in a clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical audiences.
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Word and PowerPoint)
– Understanding of data management and storage
– Understanding or experience of software development, preferably C# or VBA
– Some experience of project management techniques, and use of Microsoft Project
020 3743 9626