Technical Solutions Developer- Tower Connect – London
Technical Solutions Developer (London, Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits Package)
A Global leader in Financial Software systems for the Legal and Professional Service industry are looking for a Technical Solutions Architect to join their team.
The technical solutions architect will be responsible for managing a team that builds software solutions to meet client needs. Technical Solutions Architects are responsible for the specification, design, development and implementation of custom software projects for our customers.
In addition to this the Technical Solutions Architect is responsible for managing development resources, both on and offshore to ensure a quality product is delivered to the customer. You will report to the Technical Service Manager.
Skills and Experience:
Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, goal-oriented individual who will have technical experience including: object-oriented programming, RDMBS knowledge, and experience in the professional service industry. Candidates should be excellent team players and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Candidates should possess knowledge of several development languages, databases and technologies. And also have the ability to understand a customer’s business requirement and advise customers with the most compelling solution available within the software architecture.
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics required, Master Degree preferred.
• Significant experience in the complete SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle).
• Extensive experience with SQL Server.
• Proven experience developing in XSLT, .NET and ASP.NET.
• Demonstrable experience of integrations using Microsoft BizTalk or equivalent technologies.
• Can consistently and successfully demonstrate, (with minimal supervision):
• Clear communication capabilities on projects, including project documentation
• Adherence to conversion methodology within projects, including exercising sound project planning and monitoring skills.
• Comprehensive analytical skills and ability to formulate client-specific solutions
• Ability to travel about 50% of the time, including international travel.
• Able to work occasional weekend and holiday assignments
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge and experience in the Legal finance sector or similar financial systems environment.
This is an exciting role within a global organisation and fast paced working environment. The salary on offer is very competitive along with an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to progress your career. Contact: email@example.com