Technology Support Analyst
Gardner Leader is a forward thinking, innovative and friendly law firm based in Newbury, Thatcham and Maidenhead, which has grown substantially in recent years. Gardner Leader have an opening for a Support Analyst in their Technology Team.
• Taking helpdesk calls – Investigating & Resolving support calls via helpdesk system in a timely & professional manner.
• The receiving, preparation, configuration and installation of GL hardware and software.
• Providing training and support to all staff across a variety of software including Microsoft Office, Yammer, Digital Dictation, printing/scanning solutions and bespoke Case Management software
• Assist in preparing training material & delivering Technical assistance 0ne-to-one or remotely
• Other duties as directed by the Technology Director
Skills and qualifications;
• Working knowledge of SQL (advantageous)
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013 or above
• Working knowledge of Networks, Active Directory, Networking and MS-Exchange
• Understanding of local and wide area networking, including Remote Desktop Servers
• Knowledge of PC setup and configuration in a Microsoft networked environment.
• Excellent communication and telephone manner required
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to communicate at all levels with staff, clients and suppliers
• An IT based background is essential – 2 years in a professional services environment would be preferable
Outline terms and conditions
• Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
• Hours of work: 9.00am – 5.30pm some out of hours working will be required
• Flexible Holidays
• Office: Newbury (but travel to other sites will be required)
CV’s to be sent to our HR Director – firstname.lastname@example.org