Test Analyst – Peppermint Technology Ltd, Nottingham, Permanent
Peppermint Technology Ltd came into being in 2010 following research into the gaps in software for the Legal Services industry. It soon became apparent that there was space in this market to make a positive difference for the industry and change the way Legal Services perform on a daily basis.
As a key member of a rapidly growing company and team you will undertake all aspects of testing from concept design, through estimates and script creation and on through execution and reporting. You should also be aware of the process integration between testing, project management, development and support teams as your experience will add value to the ever evolving methodology.
With real scope to make a difference using cutting edge technologies to test and to test with, working at Peppermint Technologies will force you to think out of the box and get the best from you and give you best in return.
1. Assist in the evolution governance of the Test Methodology
2. Configure and prepare Test Plans
3. Review and interpret User Stories
4. Assist in the management of Test environments
5. Write and execute detailed test scripts
6. Create and execute automated test scripts
7. Create and manage test data where applicable
8. Work closely with Project Management and Development teams
9. Compile Test Reports and Metrics
• Experience in a software development environment
• ISTQB-ISEB Certified Tester Foundation Level
• Thorough knowledge of structured test methods and processes
• Exposure to software delivered over n-tier architecture
• Using Visual Studio to view, manage User Stories, Test Cases, Tasks & Bug Work Items
• Exposure of products developed in:
• Good Functional and Integration testing experience
• SQL Scripting (to interrogate and manipulate data for testing purposes)
The role is based in a busy business park with easy access to the Phoenix Park tram stop only 20 minutes from the hub of Nottingham city centre and both train and bus stations.
For further details or to submit a CV email email@example.com