Tester/QA/Quality Assurance – Leading Law Firm, to £55k
Tester/QA/Quality Assurance Candidates with automation experience required for a major UK Law Firm. A Tester is urgently needed for an award winning Law Firm in London who represent and work with some of the biggest names in the world. As a Tester you will receive above industry standard training whilst being responsible for quality assurance, as well as supporting the management and co-ordination of all aspects of testing within the business.
On a daily basis the Tester will be responsible for:
– Mentoring and leading less experienced staff as well as off-shore QA resources
– Full defect management and reporting including daily interaction with clients reviewing their issue logs
– Understanding of development requirements and specification documents and the ability to perform specific testing to ensure the requirements are met
– Selecting and developing appropriate test automation tools using latest automation techniques
– Functional and non functional testing, Integration Testing
– Review and assist in the creation of test plans and test cases based on requirements and specification documents
– Working closely with Project Managers providing daily reports and feedback for client projects
– Excellent client facing and communication skills
If you are an ISTQB or ISEB Certified Tester with automation test experience within a .Net environment, and have excellent attention to detail then please read on.
My client offers a salary of up to £55,000 for the tester with a phenomenal benefits package. If you think you are right for this role then please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Danielle on 0161 850 1155.