The April 2017 issue of the Legal IT Insider is out now
Welcome to the latest issue of the Legal IT Insider newsletter – April 2017 – Issue #302
TOP STORIES INCLUDE:
• eSentio sues HBR Consulting over NetDocuments swap out at Akin Gump and King & Spalding
• Contract risk analysis platform ThoughtRiver raises over $1million in funding
• RBRO says its business as usual in UK for iManage customers after departure of senior execs
• Akin Gump appoints Aaron Ruleman as CIO
• Workshare says we won’t be beaten by the competition on speed or accuracy
• AND welcome to the Insider’s new (and FREE to read) Legal Tech Startup Directory – 18 pages of listings and analysis on over 50 innovative companies who have broken with the law firm herd mentality and are set to change the face of legal practice in the UK, Europe, US and APAC regions. (That’s if they don’t crash and burn first!) You can also discover which startups describe themselves as “Just Eat for Lawyers” and “LinkedIn meets Tinder”
• The Insider’s definitive Buyers Guide to UK eDisclosure systems is available now. Researched and written by Andrew Haslam and published in conjunction with Legal IT Insider – and now in its fifth edition, the Guide has become an industry bible. The latest edition features 101 suppliers and 76 products, including ten new suppliers. It is available as a FREE download from the Insider website HERE
• Events: Make a date for 18th May in London for the Insider Summer Social, including the launch of NextUp and ILTA Insight 2017
PLUS your favourites…
• Who’s in and Who’s out: all the latest wins and deals from around the UK, American, APAC and EMEA legal markets.
• Movers & Shakers: who is coming, who is going – and who has gone.
PLUS here’s a flip-book version of the newsletter offering print, sharing, bookmarking and full-screen viewing capabilities. As it uses HTML5 rather than Flash, it is Android & iOS smartphone & tablet friendly.
• If you are on the email distribution list you will be receiving your copy anytime now
• You can also download the digital edition (NB it is a 1.4 Mb PDF file) HERE FREE of charge
• You can also sign up to receive your FREE copy direct to your email inbox by emailing email@example.com with the words Digital Subs in the header or by using the sign-up facility on this site here http://www.legaltechnology.com//latest-newsletter/
• If you want to forward on a copy of this newsletter to a friend, please do
• If you use our Legal IT Insider IOS app – that will be live anytime now on your iPhone and iPad
Our next issue (No #303 – May) will be out on Wednesday 24 May 2017