Welcome to the latest issue of the Legal IT Insider newsletter – February 2017 #300 – YES 300!
• You can download the digital edition (NB it is a 3.0 Mb PDF file) HERE free of charge
TOP STORIES INCLUDE:
• CLOC, the Corporate Legal Operations Consortium, to launch in Europe – this is very big news for inhouse teams – and their tech vendors
• Growing pains at Peppermint Technology: gone live, alive oh – or just oh no! Kaye Sycamore returns to Intapp and Slicedbread makes another Peppermint hire
• Ben Gardner leaves Linklaters for Wavelength ABS – tunes in & drops out – while Addleshaws is seeking a new head of IT
• Silver linings? iManage reports business booming as a result of Elite Envision end-of-lifing
• The Insider launches a legal tech startup initiative – we identify the companies who are hot and those who are not!
• Under the hood: we talk to Baker McKenzie about their innovation programme
• Quote/Unquote: “When we invite vendors in, we talk about what we’re doing and challenge them. We put a lot of pressure on vendors to say that’s what you’re missing.” …the head of CLOC Europe, Aine Lyons says tech vendors are unlikely to get an easy ride if they get a seat at the CLOC table.
PLUS your favourites…
• Who’s in and Who’s out: all the latest wins and deals from around the UK, American, APAC and EMEA legal markets.
• Movers & Shakers: who is coming, who is going – and who has gone.
Our next issue (No #301 March) will be out on Wednesday 29 March 2017