Welcome to the latest issue of the Legal IT Insider newsletter – February 2017 #300 – yes 300!
TOP STORIES INCLUDE:
• CLOC, the Corporate Legal Operations Consortium, to launch in Europe – this is very big news for inhouse teams – and their tech vendors
• Growing pains at Peppermint Technology: gone live, alive oh – or just oh no! Kaye Sycamore returns to Intapp and Slicedbread makes another Peppermint hire
• Ben Gardner leaves Linklaters for Wavelength ABS – tunes in & drops out – while Addleshaws is seeking a new head of IT
• Silver linings? iManage reports business booming as a result of Elite Envision end-of-lifing
• The Insider launches a legal tech startup initiative – we identify the companies who are hot and those who are not!
• Under the hood: we talk to Baker McKenzie about their innovation programme
• Quote/Unquote: “When we invite vendors in, we talk about what we’re doing and challenge them. We put a lot of pressure on vendors to say that’s what you’re missing.” …the head of CLOC Europe, Aine Lyons says tech vendors are unlikely to get an easy ride if they get a seat at the CLOC table.
PLUS your favourites…
• Who’s in and Who’s out: all the latest wins and deals from around the UK, American, APAC and EMEA legal markets.
• Movers & Shakers: who is coming, who is going – and who has gone.
• PLUS here’s a flip-book version of the newsletter offering print, sharing, bookmarking and full-screen viewing capabilities. As it uses HTML5 rather than Flash, it is Android & iOS smartphone & tablet friendly.
• If you are on the email distribution list you will be receiving your copy anytime now
• You can also download the digital edition (NB it is a 3.0 Mb PDF file) HERE free of charge
• You can also sign up to receive your FREE copy direct to your email inbox by emailing email@example.com with the words Digital Subs in the header or by using the sign-up facility on this site here http://www.legaltechnology.com//latest-newsletter/
• If you want to forward on a copy of this newsletter to a friend, please do
• If you use our Legal IT Insider IOS app – that will be live anytime now on your iPhone and iPad
Our next issue (No #301 – March) will be out on Wednesday 29 March 2017