The February issue of the Legal IT Insider newsletter is out now – read it here FREE!
Welcome to the latest issue of the Legal IT Insider newsletter (February 2015 # 280)
TOP STORIES INCLUDE:
• The English Law Society endorses Eclipse – after a rigorous assessment of, er, just 6 vendors!
• Forget the Bar, it’s eBay for English courts, maybe – a new report from a working party chaired by Richard Susskind suggests Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) is the way to increase access to justice and streamline the civil courts process.
• Ediscovery: time to say “goodbye” to predictive coding – and “hello” to predictive pricing
• Who’s In & Who’s Out? – All this month’s wins, deals, swapouts & rollouts in the UK, North American, EMEA, APAC and eDiscovery sectors including Berwin Leighton Paisner goes with Lexis Draft + Iridium Technology sells its BI platform into 24 firms in 12 months + Handshake Software is doing interesting stuff with SharePoint (but it is not with DMS) + Corrs Chambers Westgarth goes with DMS in the cloud as NetDocuments gears up in the Australian market + going virtual with Veeam at TWM Solicitors and ANS at Kennedys + Charles Russell Speechlys drop OpenText for HP WorkSite (no surprise there then).
• Your invitation to our new Inside Legal IT tradeshow – what’s on + how to get in + meet the latest exhibitors Tikit: + BigHand + SDLT – To register for a ticket email email@example.com or call +44(0)20 7993 8455
• If you are on the email distribution list you will be receiving your copy anytime now
• You can also download the digital edition (it is a 2.4 Mb PDF file) FREE of charge HERE
• You can also sign up to receive your FREE copy direct to your email inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the words Digital Subs in the header or by using the sign-up facility on this site here legaltechnology.com/latest-newsletter/
• If you want to forward on a copy of this newsletter to a friend, please do
• If you use our Legal IT Insider IOS app – that will be live anytime now on your iPhone and iPad
Our next issue will be out on Wednesday 25 March 2015