Welcome to the latest issue of the Legal IT Insider newsletter (February 2014, issue 270) – DOWNLOAD HERE
TOP STORIES INCLUDE:
• TOP STORY: Is the English Law Society planning a monopoly legal IT deal? We examine the Legal Software Suppliers Association’s concerns that whoever pays the most money will be awarded a secretive preferred supplier deal. Will this be a re-run of the HSSK and REGIS disasters?
• Who’s In & Who’s Out: All this month’s wins, deals, swapouts & rollouts from the UK (including the Bar) United States, EMEA, APAC and the Rest of the World
• What’s Hot & What’s Not? We unveil the 2014 Insider UK Top 200 Chart to reveal who are the key legal IT vendors
+ in our analysis split the market between the Large Law and Mid-Tier sectors – See also online story tomorrow!
• In our comments section: Insider editor Charles Christian asks whether the English Law Society now permanently lives in legal IT La La Land ? + well known legal business consultant George Beaton sends in his dispatch from New York on NewLaw and the lessons of ReInvent Law and Heenan Blaikie
• Fresh on the Radar this month features Sprout IT + UK ediscovery business 7Safe + legal analytics pioneers Lex Machina
• And Dilbert where his pointy-headed boss is willing to kill or cannibalize the company’s best businesses
Our next issue will be out on Tuesday 25 March 2014.
• If you want to forward on a copy of this newsletter to a friend, please do so!
• If you are waiting for the print edition – well that’s in the hands of the postal services
• If you subscribe to our Legal IT Insider Newsletter app – that is on its way too