Welcome to the latest issue of the Legal IT Insider newsletter (January 2014, issue 269). Download here
TOP STORIES INCLUDE:
• Who’s in & who’s out: all the wins, deals, swapouts & rollouts from the UK, US, EMEA, APAC and Rest of the World
• Two BIG deals this month: Addleshaw Goddard brings outsourcing & managed services back into fashion with new deal with ANS + Lexis Nexis scores its first major win for its new Microsoft Dynamics AX-based business and practice management system – now called LexisOne at Collas Crill in the Channel Islands, in a deal which included a competitive knock-out with incumbent vendor Aderant.
• Financial Deals: LegalZoom gets $200 million in private equity to boost expansion plans in the US & UK, including acquisitions.
• In our comments section: Insider editor Charles Christian asks whether Microsoft is the new diesel + Elisabet Hardy of Thomson Reuters Elite says Here is what will drive business development in the future?
• Fresh on the Radar this month it is all about SAM – software asset management that is + we follow the latest Chronicles of Riddick – Mark Riddick that is.
• And Dilbert’s pointy-headed boss has a new pricing strategy that made sense at the executive retreat – but alcohol was involved!