The January issue of the Legal IT Newsletter is out now
Welcome to the latest issue of the Legal IT Insider newsletter (January 2013, issue 260) – which now also incorporates our American and APAC Legal Technology Insider newsletters.
• If you are on the email distribution list you will be receiving your copy anytime now
• You can also download the digital edition (it is a 2.8Mb PDF file) FREE of charge here
• You can also sign up to receive your FREE copy direct to your email inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the words Digital Subs in the header
• If you are waiting for the print edition – well that’s in the hands of the postal services
• If you subscribe to our WorldWide app – that will be available from Monday
• And, just show you that we listen to your comments, we’ve brought the page flipping version of the newsletter for you. It does contain Flash which may not work on an iPad unless you are running the Puffin web browser. You can also access the page-flip version here http://issuu.com/inksweat
Our next issue will be out on Wednesday 20 February 2013
Top stories include:
• Who’s in & who’s out: all January’s wins, deals, swapouts & rollouts in the UK + US + EMEA + APAC regions including Paul Hastings select Elite 3E
• More vendors offering Autonomy swapout deals – but it’s not stopping the new iManage orders
• Thomson Reuters unveils Concourse – and a lot of other big ideas
• We have a Special Reader Offer on our LawTech Futures event in London
• Who downloads apps? Turns out it’s Baby Boomer men
• Acquisitions ahoy as Copitrak changes hands & Thomson Reuters bid for PLC
• Cloud news – sales to law firms up by 70% – but watch out for rogue clouds
• Will Android muddle save Blackberry + Bighand is first off the martk with a BB10 app
• Latest product launches and upgrades including a bumper ediscovery section
• We’ve also got Dilbert on start-up culture + a kangaroo + a blue-eyed cicada – no really
• And, talking of colours, yes we have tweaked the colour to a paler shade – not so much an Orange Rag as a Tangerine Dream!
Anything to add? Leave a comment →
You must be Logged in to post a comment.