Welcome to the latest issue of the Legal IT Insider newsletter (January 2013, issue 260) – which now also incorporates our American and APAC Legal Technology Insider newsletters.
• You can download the digital edition (it is a 2.8Mb PDF file) FREE of charge here – Legal IT Insider Issue 260 – January 2013
• And, just show you that we listen to your comments, we’ve brought the page flipping version of the newsletter for you. It does contain Flash which may not work on an iPad unless you are running the Puffin web browser. You can also access the page-flip version HERE.
Our next issue will be out on Wednesday 20 February 2013.
Top stories include:
• Who’s in & who’s out: all January’s wins, deals, swapouts & rollouts in the UK + US + EMEA + APAC regions including Paul Hastings select Elite 3E
• More vendors offering Autonomy swapout deals – but it’s not stopping the new iManage orders
• Thomson Reuters unveils Concourse – and a lot of other big ideas
• We have a Special Reader Offer on our LawTech Futures event in London
• Who downloads apps? Turns out it’s Baby Boomer men
• Acquisitions ahoy as Copitrak changes hands & Thomson Reuters bid for PLC
• Cloud news – sales to law firms up by 70% – but watch out for rogue clouds
• Will Android muddle save Blackberry + Bighand is first off the martk with a BB10 app
• Latest product launches and upgrades including a bumper ediscovery section
• We’ve also got Dilbert on start-up culture + a kangaroo + a blue-eyed cicada – no really