Welcome to the latest issue of the Legal IT Insider newsletter (October 2013, issue 268) – Download Here
TOP STORIES INCLUDE:
• Who’s in & who’s out: all the wins, deals, swapouts & rollouts from the UK, US, EMEA, APAC and Rest of the World
• Kia Motors general counsel says “Law firms – teach your lawyers IT – or else we’ll cut your fees!” Starting rebellion against paying for associates who take 8 hours to do a task in Word that should only take them 30 minutes. + video link
•As another company launches into the legal sector SharePoint DMS market, we ask are there now more suppliers selling than there are law firms buying?
• Ediscovery shake-up as Craig “Mr Predictive Coding” Carpenter moves to AccessData
• Oh Papa, Oh Nicole – Clio launches its cloud-based legal software into the UK & Europe
• Trinity and Eurodata have a near-death experience – Liberdata rides to the rescue
• Top 10 Australian & New Zealand legal sector innovators named
• Fresh on the Radar as Neota Logical, XRef and Lexprompt seek to transform document drafting and assembly
• Rebranding time as Copitrak become Nikec
• Plus Three of the Best – the editor’s pick of some of the best stories from the Legal IT Insider website this month
• And Dilbert’s pointy-headed boss says “Ew! You did that on the internet!”
Our next issue will be out on Wednesday 27 November 2013.