Welcome to the latest issue of the Legal IT Insider newsletter (Septermber 2013, issue 267)
• You can download the digital edition (it is a 3.3 Mb PDF file) FREE of charge HERE
TOP STORIES INCLUDE:
• Who’s in & who’s out: all the wins, deals, swapouts & rollouts from the UK, US, EMEA, APAC and Rest of the World
•The DMS times are changing – NetDocuments win a new site in Australia and after the latest DMSforLegal SharePoint wins in the Netherlands, Epona says it is on target to knock Autonomy iManage off its perch and become the Benelux region market leader
• All change – again – at LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions – again – but Project Nimbus looking good
• Tikit to spend £1 million on next generation Carpe Diem development
•Elite in Dynamics-based CRM launch – Freshfields is the first win as Elite joins Aderant on a Microsoft platform to challenge LexisNexis InterAction
• Comment: Charles Christian asks: when law firms talk about innovation, do they realise their new, new things are actually just the same old, same old?
• Ediscovery – an American company named after a giant cricket forms an alliance with a UK company that once employed David Bowie
•Latin America – will this prove to be an even more important market than either China or South Africa?
• Corporate news round-up – good news for Microsoft, some mixed news for Nuance but bad news for Blackberry and Olympus
• Plus Five of the Best – the editor’s pick of some of the best stories from the Legal IT Insider website this month
•All hail the compact cassette tape – 50 years old this month
• And who’s hot and who’s not – we publish the Insider Global 200 Chart as an infographic
Our next September issue will be out on Wednesday 23 October 2013.