Welcome to the latest issue of the Legal IT Insider newsletter – March 2017 – Issue #301
• You can also download the digital edition (NB it is a 4.3 Mb PDF file) HERE free of charge
Our next issue (No #302 – April) will be out on Wednesday 26 April 2017
TOP STORIES INCLUDE:
• End of an era as Tikit and iManage part ways after 15 years: customers exit stage left to applause from Tikit competitors
• In-house Legal: Barclays invests in new tech to rationalise bank’s external legal spend – one law firm has now had its invoice rejected 47 times! + Smiths Group going for “People then Tech” transformation
• Big Law: Slaughter and May has stake in AI business + Freshfields launches global associate innovation group
• Gleneagles Legal Leaders Forum: we have a full report on what corporate clients think about law firms
• Mike Lynch on investing in Machine Learning tech companies – the real world is full of “noise” – non-meaningful data
• Quote/Unquote: “People always tell you it’s all big change, it’s going to be different and it’s wonderful and then there’s a next wave and something will come along with a three-letter acronym that you’re supposed to buy.” …Mike Lynch
PLUS your favourites…
• Who’s in and Who’s out: all the latest wins and deals from around the UK, American, APAC and EMEA legal markets.
• Movers & Shakers: who is coming, who is goinge – and who has gone.