The May issue of the Legal IT Insider newsletter is out now – read it here free!
Welcome to the latest issue of the Legal IT Insider newsletter – May 2016 #293
TOP STORIES INCLUDE:
• All change at Eversheds as major review of tech underway – OpenText DMS on the way out?
• Vodafone legal operations in middle of tech transformation project with outsourcing and esignatures
• Ouch, that’s really going to hurt the competition as Peppermint Technology recruit big hitters Kaye Sycamore and Mike Walker
• Legal IT Directors on their top priorities: this month Andrew McManus of Eversheds + Ann Cant of Travers Smith + Shane Scott of Shoosmiths
• The Insider Interview: On the sofa with Ian Churchill, the new CEO of BigHand
• Startup Corner: with XRef + Apperio + ROSS + Salladore
• Quote of the Month: “I would have thought they worked on a beach in Thailand. Surely transformation for them is to start working 9-til-5 in an office?” …a law firm IT director commenting on the news the Lonely Planet’s inhouse team legal team was adopting agile working practices.
PLUS your favourites…
• Who’s in and Who’s out: all the latest wins and deals from around the UK, American, APAC and EMEA legal markets.
• Movers & Shakers: who is coming, who is going – and who has gone.
• 10 Years Ago: The Dawning of the Age of Vinasty as CSG buys AIM for £5.3 million
By popular request, here’s a flip-book version of the newsletter offering print, sharing, bookmarking and full-screen viewing capabilities. As it uses HTML5 rather than Flash, it is Android & iOS smartphone & tablet friendly.
• If you are on the email distribution list you will be receiving your copy anytime now
• You can also download the digital edition (NB it is a 2.9 Mb PDF file) FREE of charge HERE
• You can also sign up to receive your FREE copy direct to your email inbox by emailing email@example.com with the words Digital Subs in the header or by using the sign-up facility on this site here http://www.legaltechnology.com//latest-newsletter/
• If you want to forward on a copy of this newsletter to a friend, please do
• If you use our Legal IT Insider IOS app – that will be live anytime now on your iPhone and iPad
Our next issue (No #294 – June) will be out on Wednesday 29 June 2016